Careprost Eye Drop is a medicine used to reduce pressure in the eyes in adults with glaucoma and high pressure in the eye. If the pressure in your eye is too high it can damage your sight, potentially leading to blindness. It works by helping fluid flow from inside the eye into the blood.
Careprost Eye Drop is suitable for adults and children and can be used by itself or in combination with other eye medicines to reduce pressure. Follow the instructions given by your doctor and use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit. If you stop using it, pressure in the eye could increase and damage your sight. Never use a bottle if the seal is broken before you use it for the first time. Make sure you remove contact lenses if you wear them and wait for at least 15 minutes before putting them back.
The most common side effects of this medicine include conjunctival hyperemia and eye itching. If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor. They may be able to tell you ways of reducing or preventing some side effects or suggest another treatment. If your vision is blurred or you have other changes in sight for a time, do not drive until your vision is clear. This is usually a short term side effect.
USES OF CAREPROST OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
- Ocular hypertension
BENEFITS OF CAREPROST OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
In Ocular hypertension
SIDE EFFECTS OF CAREPROST OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
Common side effects of Careprost
- Conjunctival hyperemia
- Eye itching
HOW TO USE CAREPROST OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
HOW CAREPROST OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION WORKS
- Careprost Eye Drop helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For best results, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- Careprost Eye Drop may cause brown pigmentation of the iris. This discoloration may be permanent.
- Your eyelashes may become more dense and eyelid skin may darken. These changes should disappear after discontinuing Careprost Eye Drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.