Doxylab Capsule is a combination medicine that is prescribed to treat various types of respiratory infections. It treats the infection and prevents further infections by acting against the microorganisms. It also dilutes the thick mucus (phlegm) for easy cough out.
Doxylab Capsule is a prescription medicine and it is to be taken as suggested by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food, but it must be taken at a fixed time to ensure better efficacy. Do not consume more than the recommended dose, as this may have harmful effects on your body. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. The course of the treatment must be completed even if you feel better. Sudden discontinuation of the treatment may affect the potency of the medicine. The medicine may take some to show its effects on the symptoms. However, it is advised to consult the doctor if you feel an aggravation of the condition or if your condition does not improve.
Some common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dryness of mouth, etc. To cope up with the side effects, you can take a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. If any of the side effects get aggravated, you must consult your doctor immediately. Generally, serious side effects are rare. If you experience any allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, shortness of breath, etc.), you must seek immediate medical help.
Before taking this medicine, you should tell your doctor if you are taking any medicines for any health condition. Patients with liver and kidney ailments must take this medicine with proper consultation and caution. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult with the doctor before taking it. Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause excessive drowsiness with this medicine. It usually does not impair your ability to drive, but you should not drive if it makes you feel sleepy or dizzy. During the treatment, you must take adequate rest for a faster recovery. While on the medication, your doctor may ask for a few laboratory and diagnostic tests to know the effects of the medicine on your body.
USES OF DOXYLAB CAPSULE
- Treatment of Respiratory tract infection
BENEFITS OF DOXYLAB CAPSULE
In Treatment of Respiratory tract infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF DOXYLAB CAPSULE
Common side effects of Doxylab
- Stomach pain
HOW TO USE DOXYLAB CAPSULE
HOW DOXYLAB CAPSULE WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE DOXYLAB CAPSULE?
- Doxylab Capsule can be taken with or without food, better to take it at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Doxycycline affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking medication as it may cause increased side effects.
- Diarrhea might occur as a side effect of medicine. Drink plenty of fluids or inform your doctor if it bothers you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.