HQ-Star 200 Tablet is used in the treatment of autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus. It slows down the progression of the disease and provides relief from pain, swelling, and redness.
HQ-Star 200 Tablet should be taken with food. This will prevent you from getting an upset stomach upset. You should take it regularly and at the same time each day to get the maximum benefit from it. Keep taking it as recommended by your doctor and complete the dose even if you feel better.
The common side effects of this medicine include blurred vision and increased sensitivity to light. It may even change the color of your eyes. Consult with your doctor if any of these side effects do not go away with time or get worse. Your doctor may help with ways to reduce or prevent these symptoms.
To make sure the medicine is safe for you, before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have any problems with your heart, kidneys, or liver. Also, tell your doctor about all the other medicines you are taking. Your doctor may recommend regular eye tests to check your vision while on this medication. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult with their doctors before taking the medicine.
USES OF HQ-STAR TABLET
- Treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment of Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
BENEFITS OF HQ-STAR TABLET
In Treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis
In Treatment of Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
You should always take it as it has been prescribed for you. Do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice. This can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Because this medicine weakens your immune system, you should avoid being near people who are ill or have infections.
SIDE EFFECTS OF HQ-STAR TABLET
Common side effects of HQ-Star
- Blurred vision
- Increased sensitivity to light
HOW TO USE HQ-STAR TABLET
HOW HQ-STAR TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE HQ-STAR TABLET?
You have been prescribed HQ-Star 200 Tablet for the treatment of autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis or systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It can take 8-12 weeks for HQ-Star 200 Tablet to work. Keep taking it as prescribed.
- Do not take medicines that neutralize stomach acids (antacids) four hours before and after taking HQ-Star 200 Tablet as they can stop the medicine from being absorbed properly from your gut.
- Have regular eye tests done while taking this medicine. Stop taking it and inform your doctor immediately if you notice any changes in your vision.
- It can cause lowering of blood glucose level. Inform your doctor if you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor, and anxious feeling.