Desifer 400 Tablet is a medicine used in the treatment of chronic iron overload caused by frequent blood transfusion. It helps remove the excess iron from the body and reduce the risk of it causing organ damage.
Desifer 400 Tablet should be taken on an empty stomach. Take it in the exact dose and duration and take it regularly at a fixed time each day to get the maximum benefit from it.
Using of Desifer 400Tablet may cause common side effects such as nausea, headache, constipation, diarrhea, and increased liver enzyme. If the side effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor.
Before using this medicine, let your doctor know if you have any kidney or liver diseases. Let your doctor also know about all the other medicines you are taking to ensure your safety.
USES OF DESIFER TABLET
- Treatment of Iron overload
BENEFITS OF DESIFER TABLET
In Treatment of Iron overload
SIDE EFFECTS OF DESIFER TABLET
Common side effects of Desifer
- Abdominal pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Abdominal distension
HOW TO USE DESIFER TABLET
HOW DESIFER TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE DESIFER TABLET?
- Desifer 400 Tablet is used to reduce excess iron from the body.
- Inform your doctor if you also have upper stomach pain, clay-colored stools, or jaundice (yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes).
- Take an adequate amount of water while taking Desifer 400 Tablet.
- Desifer 400 Tablet may cause dizziness. It is advisable not to drive or operate any machinery until you feel normal again.
- If you are taking any antacid, take them 2 hours before or after Desifer 400 Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you have any liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.