Natadrops Eye Drop is an antifungal medication. It is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the eyes. It kills the fungi that cause eye infections and thus treats the infection.
Natadrops Eye Drop is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid.
This medicine is generally well tolerated but it may cause some eye irritation that usually subsides on its own in some time. Please consult your doctor if it does not get better or persists for a longer duration.
USES OF NATADROPS EYE DROP
- Treatment of Fungal infections of eye
BENEFITS OF NATADROPS EYE DROP
In Treatment of Fungal infections of eye
The dose and duration of treatment will depend on what you are being treated for. Make sure you complete the full course of treatment. This will ensure that the infection is completely cured and prevent it from returning.
SIDE EFFECTS OF NATADROPS EYE DROP
Common side effects of Natadrops
- Eye irritation
HOW TO USE NATADROPS EYE DROP
HOW NATADROPS EYE DROP WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE NATADROPS EYE DROP?
- Natadrops Eye Drop should be used as per dose and duration suggested by the doctor.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Remove contact lenses before using Natadrops Eye Drop and allow at least 15 minutes before re-inserting them.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
Consult your doctor if the symptoms get worse or do not get better within 2 weeks of treatment.