Nizonide 500 Tablet is an antiparasitic medication, used in the treatment of diarrhea and worm infections. It inhibits the growth of the parasite and thus treats your infection.
Nizonide 500 Tablet should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It should be taken with food, preferably at a fixed time. Avoid skipping any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. Simply take the next dose as planned.
Some people may experience headaches, nausea, fever, hair loss, and vomiting as the side effects of this medicine. Please consult your doctor if these do not resolve or persist for a longer duration. You may be monitored with blood tests and liver function tests throughout your treatment.
USES OF NIZONIDE TABLET
- Worm infections
BENEFITS OF NIZONIDE TABLET
In Worm infections
SIDE EFFECTS OF NIZONIDE TABLET
Common side effects of Nizonide
- Hair loss
- Abdominal pain
HOW TO USE NIZONIDE TABLET
HOW NIZONIDE TABLET WORKS
- You have been prescribed Nizonide 500 Tablet to treat a variety of parasitic worm infections.
- It should be taken with food.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy. Use birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking Nizonide 500 Tablet.
- Your doctor may monitor your blood counts and liver function before you start taking this medicine and regularly throughout your treatment.
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Inform your doctor if you develop signs of infection.
- Do not skip doses and finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may increase your risk of further infection.