Tacroz Forte Ointment is used to treat eczema (atopic dermatitis). It works by suppressing the activity of certain immune cells that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) of the skin. This relieves itching and improves rashes in atopic dermatitis.
Tacroz Forte Ointment is used for external use. It should be used 2-4 times a day on the affected area or use it as suggested by the doctor. It should be applied slowly and evenly to the skin until it is rubbed in. You should not use it too often and you should not cover the treated area with a bandage or plaster. You must inform your doctor if there’s no improvement even after two weeks of treatment or if the skin gets worse.
It is a safe medicine with few side effects, but you may get an application site reaction like burning, irritation, itching, and redness. This medicine is not normally recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding unless it is clearly needed.
USES OF TACROZ OINTMENT
- Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
BENEFITS OF TACROZ OINTMENT
In Prevention of organ rejection in transplant patients
SIDE EFFECTS OF TACROZ OINTMENT
Common side effects of Tacroz
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
- Increased glucose level in blood
- Increased thirst
- Kidney damage
- Liver damage
- Stomach pain
HOW TO USE TACROZ OINTMENT
HOW TACROZ OINTMENT WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TACROZ OINTMENT?
- Tacroz Forte Ointment is effective at treating eczema (atopic dermatitis) when other treatment options have failed.
- It works by decreasing itching, redness, and skin rashes.
- Apply thinly, to affected areas of skin only. Clean the affected area and dry well before applying Tacroz Forte Ointment. Avoid contact with water after application.
- Inform your doctor if there’s no improvement even after two weeks of treatment, or if the skin gets worse.
- Don’t cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Stop using Tacroz Forte Ointment and consult your doctor if your eczema becomes infected.
- Continuous long-term use of the ointment should be avoided. Use as prescribed by you doctor.