Follisti Sure HP 75IU Injection is used in the treatment of female infertility. It is used in women who have a problem with ovulation or are undergoing fertility treatments like in-vitro fertilization.
Follisti Sure HP 75IU Injection is given as an injection under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor or nurse will help you to learn the exact method of self-administration. Your doctor will decide the right time to take the injection, so always follow your doctor’s advice. The dose and how often you take it depends on what you are taking it for. You might be prescribed with certain other medicine as a part of your treatment. You should take this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you.
The most common side effects of this medicine include pain in abdominal pain or cramp, headache, bloating, pelvic pain, nausea, hot flushes, and respiratory disorders. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them.
Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have ever had vaginal bleeding, or had an ovarian cyst, or tumor of the uterus. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. Tell your doctor if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding.
USES OF FOLLISTI SURE HP INJECTION
- Female infertility
BENEFITS OF FOLLISTI SURE HP INJECTION
In Female infertility
SIDE EFFECTS OF FOLLISTI SURE HP INJECTION
Common side effects of Follisti Sure HP
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Abdominal cramp
- Respiratory disorder
- Hot flushes
HOW TO USE FOLLISTI SURE HP INJECTION
HOW FOLLISTI SURE HP INJECTION WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE FOLLISTI SURE HP INJECTION?
- Your doctor may prescribe more than one medicine as part of a pregnancy plan.
- The injection is administered under the skin. Follow the recommended dosage and monitoring schedules to minimise the possibility of ovarian hyperstimulation.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have severe pelvic pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sudden weight gain, trouble breathing, or decreased or no urination during treatment, as these could be symptoms of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
- Do not use Follisti Sure HP 75IU Injection if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Pregnancy following treatment with Follisti Sure HP 75IU Injection is more likely to result in a multiple pregnancy (twins or more) than if you had conceived naturally.
- Follisti Sure HP 75IU Injection stimulates the production of eggs in women having treatment for anovulatory infertility.